Our Virtual Reality Methodology
The method of making VR model depends on final product demand, and therefore the methodology of making it is different. Partition based on a way of final processing, it can be prerendered scenes or real-time rendered scenes.
01. Prerendered Scenes
With this method, a user gets previously set up and rendered view. It is not possible to change lights, materials or object positions after view forming. Making this kind of scenes requires fewer adjustments than real-time rendering, but they have more deficiencies in interaction with space.
1) Textures and light is easy to set up
2) Quality and view style depend on rendering platform (V-Ray, Arnold, ART, etc.).
3) It is possible to set up the scene easy, in accordance with visual demands.
4) It could be reviewed on weaker devices without downloading applications (via Youtube, Facebook, etc.).
02. Real-time Rendered Scenes
Interactive model representation enables a user to experience the environment on the way he imagined it. Besides the classic view, walkthrough, object interaction such as query, moving, styles change are enabled. A lot of possibilities requires additional platform programming and the 3D model should be set on an appropriate level.
2) A possibility of object interaction
3) There is no need for view rendering
1) Additional textures set up is necessary so there would be no mistakes.
2) Programming for additional functions is needed.
3) Requires more hardware resources than prerendered scenes.